Purchasing a vacuum cleaner with a good suction is imperative, but if you have a Berber carpet, it becomes a necessity. Berber carpet vacuum has a beater brush which is critical for cleaning. With the Top vacuum for Berber carpet, you have a great suction that picks up the slack in one go. So, instead of searching for the most expensive vacuum cleaner, here is the list of most effective vacuum cleaner available in online market.
- Best Vacuum Cleaner for Berber Carpet Reviews
- 1) Dirt Devil SD20000RED Simpli-Stik Bagless Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- 2) BISSELL Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum
- 3) Dyson 206900-01 Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum
- 4) Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Canister Vacuum
- 5) Shark Navigator U4300H2BS Lift-Away Professional Vacuum
- 6) Miele Complete C3 Marin Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 7) Hoover UH70120 T-Series WindTunnel Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 8) Oreck U4300H2BS Graphite Bagged Upright Vacuum
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Berber Carpet Reviews
The Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded is the best-rated vacuum for Berber carpet as it got all the features of efficient handheld vacuum. The Simpli-Stik is not having any dirtbag, gives powerful suction and 16 ft. Long power cord which helps you to move the vacuum anywhere.
Pros of Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Vacuum:
- This vacuum has a powerful suction which is useful when you are cleaning pet/human hair or fine dust from, floor, shelves, furniture, and Berber carpet.
- It’s multifunctional so you can dismantle or add necessary parts to clean each corner of your house.
- Less in price with different features making Simpli-Stik good for those who are struggling with pet hair.
- The vacuum is only 3.8 pounds in weight so that you can carry it anywhere in the house.
Cons of Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Vacuum:
- One cannot find many attachments with the Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik vacuum.
- Not suitable to clean bigger places.
- Availability is limited for this model.
If you are looking for a small Berber carpet vacuum, then go for BISSELL Zing. Switch for floor cleaning to carpet cleaning with a flip of a switch. The filter is washable so every time you get more efficient cleaning. The whole package comes with Dusting Brush, Air Flow Regulator, Automatic Cord Rewind, Combination Crevice Tool, and Easy Empty Dirt Cup.
Pros of BISSELL Zing Rewind Vacuum:
- Cleans big rooms without hassle.
- Easy to switch cleaning between hard floor and plush carpet.
- Control the suction as per the surface.
- Have more than 52% positive review making it the perfect vacuum for Berber carpet.
- The filter is washable which improves the suction of machine.
Cons of BISSELL Zing Rewind Vacuum:
- Some customers have complained about the short life span of the vacuum.
- The retractable cord might give you problem after some time
Dyson is the brand known for producing the quality vacuums for different types of carpets for years. Dyson Ball Multi Floor is a self-adjusting cleaner head which can lift or lower down depending upon the surface. The power cord is 30-foot-long which means you can move the vacuum around the corners without pulling the cord out of the socket.
Pros of Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Corded Vacuum
- The vacuum has a great suction that can remove pet hair, debris, and fine dirt from the carpets, especially from Berber type.
- The 30-foot power cord gives mobility to move vacuum freely and reach all the corners of the room.
Cons of Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Corded Vacuum
- The Dyson Ball Vacuum has a powerful suction which can damage the plush carpet.
- This is a simple vacuum with no additional features. It will simply suck the dirt.
Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum has a sleek design, powerful machine and 9 pounds of weight. This canister vacuum is efficient for cleaning bare floors, wood floors tiles, rugs, and carpet. So, if you are looking for the best-quality canister vacuum for Berber carpet, then Eureka Mighty Mite will surely solve the problem.
Pros of Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:
- This Berber carpet vacuum has strong suction that helps in cleaning all type of floor in less time.
- Weighs only 9 to 10 pounds so you can carry easily around the house.
- Makes minimal noise when operated at full suction power.
- Budget friendly canister vacuum cleaner and provide excellent performance for long.
Cons of Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:
- The bag vacuum apparently is not popular these days as many are opting for the bagless vacuum to avoid purchasing and replacing the bag.
- Some people might find this vacuum inefficient in cleaning rugs.
This 16-pound upright professional vacuum from Shark has a powerful suction that removes debris, dust and animal hair easily from carpet and floor. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Vacuum comes with a floor brush, dusting brush, power brush and crevice tool. This is the vacuum for you if you want efficient and fast suction while cleaning the carpet and floor area.
Pros Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum:
- This 16-pound machine gives a powerful suction making it worthy Berber carpet vacuum
- Has HEPA filtration, a 30-foot, manual-wind cord and brush on/off switch which make it easy to use.
- Works best on carpets, hard floor, tile floor, and stairs.
- Good for cleaning pet hair from carpet.
Cons Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum:
- The lifespan of the machine is controversial.
- Can be too noisy for some people.
- The design of vacuum is not very optimal.
- Shark Navigator machines are heavy which makes them difficult to move.
Miele Complete C3 Marin is a 23-pound vacuum cleaner which comes with crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool. This Berber carpet vacuum also has features such as suction control, brush on/off switch, manual carpet pile adjustment, retractable cord, and telescopic wand.
Pros Miele Complete C3 Marin Vacuum Cleaner:
- Miele Complete C3 Marin vacuum is easy to clean.
- Even if you have to vacuum all the corners of the bedroom, this machine will move quickly on any surface.
- Excellent efficiency in cleaning pet hair, and dust.
- Long power cord and light weight make it easy to handle.
- A powerful suction is efficient in cleaning the carpet.
Cons Miele Complete C3 Marin Vacuum Cleaner:
- If you want to lower the handle, use foot pedal which can be a hassle.
- The machine is powerful but noisy too
- Suction is not as per the requirement.
- Vacuum is a bit expensive in comparison to the other products available in the market.
Most selling and voted as the right vacuum for Berber carpet; Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus has a sleek design, power motor that gives great suction. Easy to move around different surfaces, it got 27 feet ergonomic cord, removable dirt cup, crevice tool, extension wand, air-powered hand tool, and dusting brush. The company also offer two years of warranty with the product.
Pros of Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus:
- Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind is a Berber carpet vacuum.
- Great suction for removing pet hair and dust from the carpet.
- Has a lot of features, add-ons, yet budget friendly.
Cons of Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus:
- Cleaning the dirt cup can be difficult.
- No turn on/off switches for the brush roll.
- The cord might prove short for bigger rooms.
Oreck Graphite, it’s all about making every day cleaning easy. This Berber carpet vacuum cleaner quickly switches between carpet to hardwood to tile. You can also quickly adjust the roller brush height. With 30 feet Power Cord, 9 pound’s weight and direct suction with roller brush rotating about 5,600 revolutions per minute make it one of best vacuums for Berber carpet.
Pros of Oreck Graphite Bagged Upright Vacuum:
- Oreck Graphite is the lot cheaper than any other vacuum cleaner with similar features.
- Does a good job of cleaning the wooden floor, bare floor, rugs or carpet.
- Efficiently clean pet hair and fine dust.
- It holds the soil and also filters the air as you clean the room.
Cons of Oreck Graphite Bagged Upright Vacuum:
- Can be too noisy when running at full suction mode.
How to choose best vacuum cleaner for home?
Before you invest a good amount in a vacuum cleaner, make sure to check the below points, so you get the best product from the lot.
Type of Flooring and Traffic
The first thing one needs to evaluate is surface you will be cleaning. There is vacuum cleaner comes with specialized attachments that will assist you in cleaning. Also, make sure the vacuum can reach all the corners, flexible and light in weight.
The most common use of the vacuum is for cleaning the floor. If you have a staircase in your home, then a canister type vacuum cleaner is recommended. The upright cleaner comes with different attachments but cleaning stairs can be awkward, and the cleaning results are poor. This attachment is efficient if you have synthetic fiber wall-to-wall carpeting with less traffic. If you have the hard floor as well as carpet in your house, pick the vacuum that has two cleaning modes and necessary attachments.
The performance of Machine
Check the suction capacity, cleaning ability and weight. Watts and amps define the use of electric power used by the motor for sucking all the dirt or soil from the floor. If you have the pet in the house or have more traffic, choose the vacuum cleaner that has required attachments and powerful suction.
Quality and Durability
Another important task is to determine the quality of vacuum cleaner. You don’t want to pick the vacuum that dies in a year or two. The built in the machine should be durable, snug fitting and smooth finishing around the edges. The sealing should consist of heavy duty material, and the dust compartment should be air tight.
Ease of Use
If your vacuum cleaner is not easy to use, it’s not worthy to be bought. Don’t ever go with other people saying, pick the vacuum cleaner according to your needs and specifications. Make sure you choose the product that has all the necessary attachments that make the cleaning process easier.
The proficiency of best vacuum for Berber carpet largely determines its use. Mostly, the vacuum cleaning is done once to twice a week. Uprights and canister models both offers effective cleaning but the best way to pick Berber carpet vacuum is by understanding your requirement and home.