Purchasing a vacuum cleaner with a good suction is necessary, but if you have a Berber carpet, it becomes even more important. Berber carpet vacuum has a beater brush which is crucial for cleaning.
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Berber Carpet
With the best vacuum for Berber carpet, you have a great suction that picks up the dirt in one go. So, instead of searching for the most expensive vacuum cleaner, here is the list of the few most effective vacuum cleaners that are available in the online market.
1. Dirt Devil SD20000RED Simpli-Stik Bagless Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded is the best-rated vacuum for Berber carpet as it got all the features of efficient handheld vacuum. The Simpli-Stik is not having any dirtbag, gives powerful suction and 16 ft. Long power cord which helps you to move the vacuum anywhere.
Pros of Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Vacuum:
- This vacuum has a powerful suction which is useful when you are cleaning pet/human hair or fine dust from, floor, shelves, furniture, and Berber carpet.
- Dirt Devil is multifunctional that makes the assemble and dismantle process easier
- Less in price with different features making Simpli-Stik good for those who are struggling with pet hair.
- The vacuum is only 3.8 pounds in weight so that you can carry it anywhere in the house.
Cons of Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Vacuum:
- One cannot find many attachments with the Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik vacuum.
- Not suitable to clean bigger places.
- Availability is limited for this model.
2. Severin Germany Nonstop Corded Bagless Vacuum
If you are looking for a budget-friendly yet excellent outcome product then Severin Vacuum cleaner stands apart. Along with efficient cleaning, it is also bagless and lightweight. It has an on/off flip switch for operating. The whole package comes with a variety of tools like XL parquet nozzle (that is suitable for all types of floors and Berber carpet), u[pholstery/furniture/crevice nozzle and a suction hose.
Pros of Severin Germany Nonstop Corded Bagless Vacuum:
- Cleans big rooms without hassle.
- The filter is washable so every time you get more efficient cleaning.
- Easy to switch cleaning between hard floors and plush carpet.
- It is a low-noise vacuum cleaner with high performance.
- It has advanced MUulti-Cyclone technology that fastens your works.
Cons of Severin Germany Nonstop Corded Bagless Vacuum:
There are some minor attachment issues that can be replaced.
- A few complaints while removing dirt from the canister. The handle is on the vacuum itself and not in the canister.
- The consistency of good work decreases each day.
3. Dyson 206900-01 Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum
Dyason is known for its quality products and a variety of features that add an extra star to the service. It is perfectly suitable for all types of carpets. It is a self-adjusting cleaner head that can lift or lower down the cleaner depending upon the surface. The power cord is 30-foot-long which means you can move the vacuum around the corners without pulling the cord out of the socket.
Pros of Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Corded Vacuum
- It has a great power suction that easily removes dirt, debris, pet hair from the carpets especially, from Berber Carpet.
- It has a long attached cord to move the cleaner easily from one place to another. The cord size is 30 foot long.
Cons of Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Corded Vacuum
- It can damage plush carpet and luster of them too.
- It does not maintain the quality of the carpets.
- This is a simple vacuum with no additional features. It will simply suck the dirt.
4. Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Canister Vacuum
Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum has a sleek design, powerful machine and 9 pounds of weight. This canister vacuum is efficient for cleaning bare floors, wood floors tiles, rugs, and carpet. So, if you are looking for the best-quality canister vacuum for Berber carpet, then Eureka Mighty Mite will surely solve the problem.
Pros of Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:
- This Berber carpet vacuum has strong suction that helps in cleaning all type of floor in less time.
- Weighs only 9 to 10 pounds so you can carry easily around the house.
- Makes minimal noise when operated at full suction power.
- Budget friendly canister vacuum cleaner and provide excellent performance for long.
Cons of Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:
- The bag vacuum apparently is not popular these days as many are opting for the bagless vacuum to avoid purchasing and replacing the bag.
- Some people might find this vacuum inefficient in cleaning rugs.
5. Shark Navigator U4300H2BS Lift-Away Professional Vacuum
This 16-pound upright professional vacuum from Shark has a powerful suction that removes debris, dust and animal hair easily from carpet and floor. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Vacuum comes with a floor brush, dusting brush, power brush and crevice tool. This is the vacuum for you if you want efficient and fast suction while cleaning the carpet and floor area.
Pros Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum:
- This 16-pound machine gives a powerful suction making it worthy Berber carpet vacuum
- Has HEPA filtration, a 30-foot, manual-wind cord and brush on/off switch which make it easy to use.
- Works best on carpets, hard floor, tile floor, and stairs.
- Good for cleaning pet hair from carpet.
Cons Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum:
- The lifespan of the machine is controversial.
- Can be too noisy for some people.
- The design of vacuum is not very optimal.
- Shark Navigator machines are heavy which makes them difficult to move.
6. Miele Complete C3 Marin Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Miele Complete C3 Marin is a 23-pound vacuum cleaner which comes with crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool. This Berber carpet vacuum also has features such as suction control, brush on/off switch, manual carpet pile adjustment, retractable cord, and telescopic wand.
Pros Miele Complete C3 Marin Vacuum Cleaner:
- Miele Complete C3 Marin vacuum is easy to clean.
- Even if you have to vacuum all the corners of the bedroom, this machine will move quickly on any surface.
- Excellent efficiency in cleaning pet hair, and dust.
- Long power cord and light weight make it easy to handle.
- A powerful suction is efficient in cleaning the carpet.
Cons Miele Complete C3 Marin Vacuum Cleaner:
- If you want to lower the handle, use foot pedal which can be a hassle.
- The machine is powerful but noisy too
- Suction is not as per the requirement.
- Vacuum is a bit expensive in comparison to the other products available in the market.
7. Hoover UH70120 T-Series WindTunnel Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Most selling and voted as the right vacuum for Berber carpet; Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus has a sleek design, power motor that gives great suction. Easy to move around different surfaces, it got 27 feet ergonomic cord, removable dirt cup, crevice tool, extension wand, air-powered hand tool, and dusting brush. The company also offer two years of warranty with the product.
Pros of Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus:
- Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind is a Berber carpet vacuum.
- Great suction for removing pet hair and dust from the carpet.
- Has a lot of features, add-ons, yet budget-friendly.
Cons of Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus:
- Cleaning the dirt cup can be difficult.
- No turn on/off switches for the brush roll.
- The cord might prove short for bigger rooms.
8. Kenmore Pet-Friendly Bagged Vacuum
Kenmore Vacuum is all about making every day cleaning better and easier. It has a HEPA filter system that quickly catches dirt and debris into the canister. If you have a Berber Carpet then Kenmore works really well with such carpets. It also has a long cord to adjust the length while cleaning. Kenmore also has a different series of telescoping wands
Pros of Kenmore Pet-Friendly Bagged Vacuum:
- Kenmore Vacuum cleaner has easy reach telescoping wand that makes cleaning simple and speedy.
- It has variable power control for perfect transitioning.
- It has three versatile tools that include a dusting brush, crevice tool, and bare floor tool.
- It has a dual-motor system that provides effective brush rotation for deep action.
Cons of Kenmore Pet-Friendly Bagged Vacuum:
- It can be too noisy when running at full suction mode.
How to choose best vacuum cleaner for home?
Before you invest a good amount in a vacuum cleaner, make sure to check the below points, so you get the best product from the lot.
Type of Flooring and Traffic
The first thing one needs to evaluate is surface you will be cleaning. There is vacuum cleaner comes with specialized attachments that will assist you in cleaning. Also, make sure the vacuum can reach all the corners, flexible and light in weight.
The most common use of the vacuum is for cleaning the floor. If you have a staircase in your home, then a canister type vacuum cleaner is recommended. The upright cleaner comes with different attachments but cleaning stairs can be awkward, and the cleaning results are poor. This attachment is efficient if you have synthetic fiber wall-to-wall carpeting with less traffic. If you have the hard floor as well as carpet in your house, pick the vacuum that has two cleaning modes and necessary attachments.
The performance of Machine
Check the suction capacity, cleaning ability and weight. Watts and amps define the use of electric power used by the motor for sucking all the dirt or soil from the floor. If you have the pet in the house or have more traffic, choose the vacuum cleaner that has required attachments and powerful suction.
Quality and Durability
Another important task is to determine the quality of vacuum cleaner. You don’t want to pick the vacuum that dies in a year or two. The built in the machine should be durable, snug fitting and smooth finishing around the edges. The sealing should consist of heavy duty material, and the dust compartment should be airtight.
Ease of Use
If your vacuum cleaner is not easy to use, it’s not worthy to be bought. Don’t ever go with other people saying, pick the vacuum cleaner according to your needs and specifications. Make sure you choose the product that has all the necessary attachments that make the cleaning process easier.
The proficiency of best vacuum for Berber carpet largely determines its use. Mostly, the vacuum cleaning is done once to twice a week. Uprights and canister models both offers effective cleaning but the best way to pick Berber carpet vacuum is by understanding your requirement and home.