You might have a value for money vacuum cleaning machine at your home or office. But, one thing you also may not that there are no or minimal vacuum cleaners available which work on multiple surfaces like shag carpets, rugs, hardwood, laminate floors, etc. and give the desired output for all. So, you need to be very careful while choosing a vacuum for your home cleaning tasks.
We are not saying that you should buy multiple vacuum cleaners for your home for different cleaning areas like carpets, floors, etc. But depending on the interior design and the most cleaning area type of your home, you should go for a vacuum which fulfills your almost all the requirements. If you have laminate floors on most of the home area, then there is no meaning of buying the best vacuum cleaner for high pile carpet. For this, you should go for a top-performing vacuum for laminate floors.
- Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
- 1) Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 2) BISSELL 81L2A PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum
- 3) Eureka Mighty Mite Canister 3684F Vacuum with Pet Attachments
- 4) Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2
- 5) Dirt Devil SD20505 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum for Laminate Floor
- 6) Sanitaire SC3683B Commercial Canister Vacuum
Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
1) Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The Hoover Linx BH50010 Stick Vacuum is one of the premium models available in the market. It is somewhat costly than other in-class laminate floor cleaning machines, but it can result in a good choice for the features it has.
It has a powerful suction which makes it perfect for laminate, wood, tiles, etc. You may have to lift the head upwards to clean the big particles of debris due to the clearance despite the great suction power.
It is the best performing vacuum cleaner on laminate floors, especially while cleaning small debris. It provides convenience while cleaning hardwood floors as it comes with on/off brush roll to switch between either.
- It is a cordless laminate floor vacuum which comes with rechargeable battery, so you do not need to use electric cord while cleaning your home
- Washable filters make the cleaning task more easy and convenient
- You can remove the dirt bin to release the captured dust and debris into trash
- Great suction power allows it to be a great choice for small as well as big particle cleaning
- Gives a better performance on bare floors and carpets
- Lightweight design makes it comfortable for cleaning around objects
- The versatility of this vacuum makes it perfect for home with different types of flooring
2) BISSELL 81L2A PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum
The Bissell 81L2A PowerEdge vacuum cleaner will give you relief from using the attachments like brush rolls to clean up the debris from tight spaces like crevices and corners with its V-shape design. This design also helps to send the debris and dust to the center path of the machine where the suction power is highest.
This laminate floor vacuum cleaner comes with a 20-foot power cord which provides convenience cleaning while working in a large area. The swivel head technology makes it a good choice for cleaning around furniture corners, low pile rugs, baseboards, etc.
Thought the suction is less durable than the other standard laminate floors vacuums in its class even if you keep the filters clean, it is the most affordable corded vacuum cleaner for laminate floors.
- Comes in as easy-to-assemble pieces
- Lightweight and easy to handle design makes it convenient to carry up the cleaning task on the second story
- High capacity dust cup allows you to clean a large area without emptying it
- Amazing for picking pet hairs, grass, and other small particles from laminate floors
- If you are cleaning the whole room in a single round, then the power cord will disappoint you as it is only 20-foot long. You need to switch between power outlets
- It may not perfectly clean the edges of the wall, despite mentioned on the product description page
- It is affordable than the upright or canister vacuums
3) Eureka Mighty Mite Canister 3684F Vacuum with Pet Attachments
With the number of included features, the 3684F Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum makes it easy to remove debris and dust from tight areas, from carpets, upholstery, and also from the laminate floors. It also comes with a specially designed, a small but handy Pet Power Paw Tool to remove pet hairs that stuck hard on the floors.
The HEPA filters with an Arm & Hammer odor preventing dust bag pick up the allergy-causing dirt molecules to help clean the air quality which was made odorous by the pets.
It has a motor power of 12 Amp and comes with a 20-foot power cord which makes it brilliant for small cleaning tasks. Though the parts are made of plastic, which makes this vacuum less durable than other laminate floor vacuums, to make such a lightweight and powerful vacuum cleaner just weighing at 8.6 pounds, it was necessary too.
- It is one side vacuum, and one side blower so plays dual functionality
- Works on multiple surfaces including laminate floors, carpets, furniture, upholstery, etc.
- Lightweight and small design makes it extremely portable and easy-to-carry
- 99.97% allergenic and odorous particles are taken out by HEPA filters
- Easy-to-carry handle
- Without any intention, you may change the settings accidentally
- You cannot adjust the suction with the help of the usual switch. Instead, you need to rotate the ring at where you are holding the handle
4) Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2
The Dyson DC44 vacuum cleaner is a numerically and visually successor version of the Dyson DC35. It is an amazing vacuum cleaner if you have shedding pets at your home and you need to clean up your laminate floors frequently in a day.
The Dyson DC44 is a game changer in the era of laminate floor cleaning machines. It can replace a full sized upright vacuum but only in small houses and apartments. It will give you relief from setting up a canister vacuum to clean up a pet fur from a small area of the floor.
It will quickly remove human and pet hairs, dust, and small particles from the laminate floors without losing the suction power. The size of the dust cup is small, so you may need to clean it up one or more times every day.
- It is a two-in-one hybrid laminate floor cleaning machine
- It can easily replace a full-sized canister vacuum in small apartments
- Provides super cleaning performance, especially for homes having shedding pets
- The rechargeable battery has an operating time of 20 minutes which is perfect for a portable vacuum cleaning machine
- The price is quite higher than the other dedicated portable vacuums
- If you live in a large apartment, then you may not want to buy this
- The charging dock looks cheap which is not acceptable for such a price
5) Dirt Devil SD20505 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum for Laminate Floor
The SD20505 corded stick vacuum from Dirt Devil is a lightweight vacuum which can quickly clean up your laminate floors and can be stored easily even in tight spaces. It has a powerful suction with a 10 Amp motor which helps you to maneuver it from one room to another easily.
The low profile nozzle will help you to clean harder to reach areas. It will give thorough clean under the furniture with its maneuverable vacuum head. It is a bagless vacuum, so you do need to deal with bags to clean up the contents. Just carry your Dirt Devil vacuum near trash and release the dirt cup.
The Dirt Devil SD20505 vacuum is the most powerful laminate floor cleaning machine in the category of stick vacuums. There is a scope for improvement in the design of dirt cup as it can blow the dust around in the air while emptying it, using a bag can be a good option.
- 11” head span of the SD20505 vacuum allows you to have a quicker, efficient, and easy
- Reduces overall cleaning time and efforts by covering more ground and allowing you not to repeat cleaning of the same area again and again
- Even if you have tiniest spaces at your home, you can easily store this stick vacuum. You even have an option for hanging it on the wall to save the space on the floor
- Compared to the other stick vacuums, it has a large dust cup size
- When you empty the dirt cup, there are chances that it can stir up the allergens and dust in the surroundings
6) Sanitaire SC3683B Commercial Canister Vacuum
The lightweight, compact, and powerful canister vacuum from Sanitaire makes the cleaning task easy with its easy-to-reach two-piece plastic wand. Low-pile carpets, laminate floors, upholstery, above floor cleaning – anything you want to clean, this multi-purpose commercial canister vacuum will make it easy and effortless.
It has HEPA filters, which completes this canister vacuum as a perfect cleaning machine. It is ideal for laminate floors, fabrics, etc. due to its variety of tools for getting the dirt out without any hard efforts.
If you are afraid of any kind of damage to your new laminate flooring, then you can also maneuver to the suction the only route.
- As the name shows, it can be used for commercial purposes like janitorial or at cleaning services with its strong suction power
- Lightweight design makes it easy-to-move between rooms
- Shoulder straps help you to carry it easily
- HEPA filters provide more support toward better air quality
- Collected dust can’t get back out, thanks to the sealed filtration system
- You have to rewind the cord manually
- Careful while you use it for longer duration, it can become hotty
- Comes with dirtbag, so you need to replace the bags while needed
Comparison of Vacuum for Laminate Floors
|Hoover Linx BH50010||BISSELL 81L2A||Eureka Canister 3684F||Dyson DC44||Dirt Devil SD20505||Sanitaire SC3683B|
|Weight||10 lbs||7.1 lbs||8.6 lbs||5 lbs||6.7 lbs||10 lbs|
|Cleaning type||Bagless||Bagless||Dust Bag||Bagless||Bagless||Dust Bag|
Picking up a most suitable vacuum is not an easy thing really. Because you have to consider many circumstances like your budget, the main cleaning area for which you are buying the vacuum like carpet, laminate floors, upholstery, etc., and much more.
Coming back to this post, we have provided the top-rated products and their reviews to help you have the best vacuum for laminate floors. Some garbage like pet hairs, debris, etc. stick to the laminate floor and become hard to pick up with hands or other standard vacuum cleaning machines. You need a specialist cleaner for it. And there is no need to tell which type of machine you should have for it.
Keep your laminate floors cleaned all the time and made them look like new by using any-of-the-above specially designed laminate floor vacuums.